It is obligatory for all Pest Control technicians to be fully trained in health and safety procedures, risk assessments and pest control legislation. All our Pest Control technicians have successfully undergone all this training and are compliant with the following regulations:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986-97
- Poisons Act 1972
All our health and safety policies are reviewed regularly to ensure we are complying with all the laws and regulations.
Every site that we attend receives the same professional approach, ensuring that a disciplined procedure is followed which involves:
- The site is assessed to establish how the pest prevention can be achieved
- A risk assessment is performed to identify any potential risks and how they should be avoided
- The correct protective equipment is used whilst performing the treatment
- Signs or barriers are used to ensure it is clear where treatment has been performed
- The site is revisited and reassessed to ensure it is meeting the latest regulation
We understand that we have a responsibility to protect the environment wherever and whenever we possibly can.
We are constantly reviewing the products we use to ensure they are the safest possible and have implemented waste management and sustainable energy policies.
Minimising waste by recycling is done wherever possible to help minimise waste (especially hazardous waste), disposing of waste through safe and responsible methods.
Using sustainable energy sources and being environmentally safe is always at the forefront of our approach. Route planning is carefully coordinated to ensure we reduce fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions.
All our environmental policies are reviewed regularly to ensure our approach is as environmentally friendly as possible.
AS Pest Control Solutions is committed to exceeding customer expectations. Having a very clear passion to be a customer service orientated company is our primary goal. We know that keeping that philosophy for our customers is extremely important and if you do that, then almost everything else takes care of itself.
We embrace “Best Practices” and try to be consistently aware of new and emerging methods of treating pest problems by being involved with associations, and having strong ties and communication with suppliers, and other vendors.
“Pest Control Excellence”
Going above and beyond to provide the best pest protection for your home and business
“AS Pest Control Solutions”
Fully intend to protect people, their homes, businesses, and property. It is our privilege to do this.